Sunday, March 23, 2008

Defrag Session on Knowledge Networking and Ambient Intimacy

Eric Norlin, the founder and one of the organizers of Defrag, saw my recent blog post on "FriendFeed, Knowledge Networking, and Ambient Intimacy", and has asked me to do a session on the topic at the next Defrag (November 3-4, 2008 in Denver, CO). I attended the inaugural Defrag last November and it is one of the best conferences I have attended. I am honored to be a part of the next Defrag.

For those of you who haven't heard of Defrag, Eric describes the conference as...
the first conference focused soley on the internet-based tools that transform loads of information into layers of knowledge to accelerate the "aha" moment.
You can check out the Defrag website -- www.defragcon.com -- for more details.

If any of you have thoughts on my topic, let me know. I would appreciate people's input as I put together the content for the session.

No comments: